Write For Us
updated: February 26, 2014
Are you really a guest blogger or an SEO looking for links?
Either way you’re welcome to share your post, but we do have some guidelines for your consideration before you submit your post.
Rabid Office Monkey allows guest blog posts at no charge. We welcome informative and educational articles on a variety of topics that are of interest to our audience. We love our guest bloggers, and we are happy to give “follow” links when they’ve taken time to craft a great post! It’s just the right thing to do.
However, if you are offering us a paid post or writing something that is promotional in nature or that is essentially an advertisement in the form of a guest blog, that’s welcome, too–as a paid advertisement with rel=”nofollow” links. (Hint — if the author of your post is the name of your or your client’s company and your only link out is anchor text linking back to your site using your main keyword(s), that’s something we will probably consider an advertorial.)
We reserve the right to reject any sponsored post request, just as we reserve the right to reject any guest post request. Contact us for more information about sponsored posts and advertisements.
Guest blogger topics
Rabid Office Monkey is a site focused on issues facing entrepreneurs, small business owners, managers, marketers, and others involved in small business. Our aim is to create a community of small business marketing, sales, and other subject-matter experts and practitioners sharing news, tips, and advice. We welcome guest blog posts that support the aims of this site and provide news, insights, and tips to our audience.
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else prior to posting to rabidofficemonkey.com.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us, you may not publish this post anywhere else online to prevent duplicate content issues. Exception: you may republish your post using the Repost.us button on our site. This prevents duplicate content worries.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, guest bloggers should cite sources accordingly.
- Please keep your submission between 250 – 1,000 words.
- Rabid Office Monkey welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. Rabid Office Monkey prefers that images that guest authors provide are directly relevant to the post content. We reserve the right to reject images that may not be appropriate for this site.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them. Guest authors are responsible for securing permission.
- If you’re borrowing an image, we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Guest bloggers should ensure that images are no larger than 8MB (Maximum image size: 8MB).
- Images may be resized to fit our page format.
- Rabid Office Monkey is pleased to give you credit as the guest author of your post. Each guest author will have a brief bio associated with his or her post on which we will link your website and requested professional and social media profiles.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic. We reserve the right to make these links no “nofollow” links.
- You may not include search optimized anchor tags to your site/your client’s site.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- Rabid Office Monkey reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog meets the tone and values of our site. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement, we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- Rabid Office Monkey reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content, and change these guidelines as we see fit.
- By submitting your post to rabidofficemonkey.com, you grant us an exclusive license to publish and promote the content.