Last Updated: May 24, 2018
RabidOfficeMonkey.com is owned by Jackson Marketing, Inc.
Jackson Marketing, Inc. understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Sites and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Our Sites include jacksonmarketingservices.com, rabidofficemonkey.com, managemymartech.com, and stacyljackson.com.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Sites;|
|“Cookie”||means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Sites when you visit certain parts of Our Sites and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Sites are set out in section 12, below;]|
|“Our Sites”||means these websites: include jacksonmarketingservices.com, rabidofficemonkey.com, managemymartech.com, and stacyljackson.com|
|“We/Us/Our”||means Jackson Marketing, Inc., a State of Florida corporation.|
- Information About Us
Our Sites are owned and operated by Jackson Marketing, Inc., a State of Florida corporation.
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Sites, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to Us using it for the purposes set out in section 5, for example, when signing up for an Account. Depending upon your use of Our Sites, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- date of birth;
- business/company name;
- job title;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Sites, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- We use your data to provide the best possible content, products, and services to you. This includes:
- Personalizing and tailoring your experience on Our Sites;
- Supplying Our content, products, and services to you;
- Personalizing and tailoring Our content, products, and services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with email newsletters, alerts, and news that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by Insert Description of Unsubscription Method;
- Market research;
- Analyzing your use of Our Sites and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Sites and your user experience;
- In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the content, products, and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post with information, news and offers on Our content, products, and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- Advertisers whose content appears on Our Sites may engage in what is known as “behavioral advertising” – advertising which is tailored to your preferences, based on your activity. Your activity is monitored using Cookies, as detailed below in section 12. You can control and limit your data used in this way by adjusting your web browser’s privacy settings. Please note that We do not control the activities of such advertisers, nor the information they collect and use. Limiting the use of your data in this way will not remove the advertising, but it will make it less relevant to your interests and activities on Our Sites.
- Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. In any event, We will conduct an annual review to ascertain whether we need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it in accordance with the terms of our Data Retention Policy. Our Data Retention Policies are:
- We will store your Personal Data 1) only for the amount of time required to fulfill requested services or communications or 2) until you withdraw your consent. In situations where required by mandatory law, We will retain your Personal Data longer.
- For Individuals located outside the United States: the information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, and processed at a destination in the United States. When you submit your information, you agree to allow Jackson Marketing, Inc., to conduct this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Statement.
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Sites.
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- SSL Protocol on Our Sites.
- When personal information is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
- Do We Share Your Data?
- We do not sell, rent or lease its contact lists to third parties.
- We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Jackson Marketing, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Jackson Marketing may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Jackson Marketing or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Jackson Marketing; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Jackson Marketing, or the public.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted you will be given the choice to have your data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via Our Sites, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails or emailing us at [email protected] to request that we opt you out of future communications).
- Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
- You may access certain areas of Our Sites without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Sites you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out in section in 5 at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in section 15, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our ability to provide the best possible content, products, and services to you.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at [email protected], or using the contact details below in section 15.
This section applies specifically to RabidOfficeMonkey.com. Please visit https://www.jacksonmarketingservices.com/company-privacy-policy/ for information on cookies tracked on our other sites.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: rabidofficemonkey.com
Cookie declaration last updated on 19/05/2018 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|__jid||disqus.com||Used to add comments to the website and remember the user’s Disqus login credentials across websites that use said service.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|AWSELB||izea.com||Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||rabidofficemonkey.com||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|incap_ses_#||sitelock.com||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|JSESSIONID||nr-data.net||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|visid_incap_#||sitelock.com||Preserves users states across page requests.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|__qca||rabidofficemonkey.com||Collects anonymous data on the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded with the purpose of generating reports for optimising the website content.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Collects data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user accessed the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Registers a timestamp with the exact time of when the user leaves the website. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the duration of a website visit.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Used to throttle the speed of requests to the server.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|__utmv||disqus.com||Saves user-defined tracking parameters for use in Google Analytics.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Collects data on where the user came from, what search engine was used, what link was clicked and what search term was used. Used by Google Analytics.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga||rabidofficemonkey.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||rabidofficemonkey.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||rabidofficemonkey.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|disqus_unique||disqus.com||Collects statistics related to the user’s visits to the website, such as number of visits, average time spent on the website and loaded pages.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers. Regarding ad personalization via the Google Adsense ads on our site, please read Google’s Privacy & Terms information.
|_cc_aud||crwdcntrl.net||Collects anonymous statistical data related to the user’s website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website’s users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customised online advertising.||269 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_cc_cc||crwdcntrl.net||Collects anonymous statistical data related to the user’s website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website’s users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customised online advertising.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_cc_dc||crwdcntrl.net||Collects anonymous statistical data related to the user’s website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website’s users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customised online advertising.||269 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_cc_id||crwdcntrl.net||269 days||HTTP Cookie|
|_kuid_||krxd.net||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|ab||agkn.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|AFFICHE_W||weborama.fr||Used by the advertising platform Weborama to determine the visitor’s interests based on pages visits, content clicked and other actions on the website.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|audience||spotxchange.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|bt3||thebrighttag.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|btv3.Xebcych||thebrighttag.com||Unclassified||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|cid||bannerflow.com||Unclassified||2 months||HTTP Cookie|
|ck1||rlcdn.com||Collects anonymous data related to the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded, with the purpose of displaying targeted ads.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|CMDD||casalemedia.com||Collects anonymous data related to the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded, with the purpose of displaying targeted ads.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|CMID||casalemedia.com||Collects anonymous data related to the user’s visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded, with the purpose of displaying targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|CMPRO||casalemedia.com||Unclassified||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|CMPS||casalemedia.com||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|csync||smartadserver.com||Optimises ad display based on the user’s movement combined and various advertiser bids for displaying user ads.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|demdex||demdex.net||Via a unique ID that is used for semantic content analysis, the user’s navigation on the website is registered and linked to offline data from surveys and similar registrations to display targeted ads.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|did||pippio.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|didts||pippio.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|dpm||demdex.net||Unclassified||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|drtn#||rlcdn.com||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|DSID||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick for re-targeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online adverts.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ep201||wufoo.com||Saves user states across page requests when completing a web-based survey.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ep202||wufoo.com||Saves user states across page requests when completing a web-based survey.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|everest_g_v2||everesttech.net||Used for targeted ads and to document efficacy of each individual ad.||694 days||HTTP Cookie|
|everest_session_v2||everesttech.net||Used for targeted ads and to document efficacy of each individual ad.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|G_ENABLED_IDPS||disqus.com||Unclassified||2915225 days||HTTP Cookie|
|gglck||everesttech.net||Used for targeted ads and to document efficacy of each individual ad.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|i||openx.net||Registers anonymised user data, such as IP address, geographical location, visited websites, and what ads the user has clicked, with the purpose of optimising ad display based on the user’s movement on websites that use the same ad network.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|io.narrative.guid.v2||narrative.io||Unclassified||18 months||HTTP Cookie|
|KADUSERCOOKIE||pubmatic.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies the user’s device during return visits across websites that use the same ad network. The ID is used to allow targeted ads.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|khaos||rubiconproject.com||Registers anonymised user data, such as IP address, geographical location, visited websites, and what ads the user has clicked, with the purpose of optimising ad display based on the user’s movement on websites that use the same ad network.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|KTPCACOOKIE||pubmatic.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies the user’s device during return visits across websites that use the same ad network. The ID is used to allow targeted ads.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|mc||quantserve.com||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as what pages have been loaded. The registered data is used for targeted ads.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|mojo3||mediaplex.com||Via a unique ID that is used for semantic content analysis, the user’s navigation on the website is registered and linked to offline data from surveys and similar registrations to display targeted ads.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|na_id||nexac.com||Unclassified||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|na_tc||nexac.com||Registers user data such as purchase details, website navigation, IP address, geographical location, visited websites and what ads the user has clicked. This data is combined with psychographic, demographical and geographical data with the purpose of personalising content, ads and customer communication.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|NID||google.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|nnls||pippio.com||Unclassified||2 months||HTTP Cookie|
|pid||smartadserver.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|pxrc||pippio.com||Unclassified||2 months||HTTP Cookie|
|rlas3||rlcdn.com||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|rtn1-z||rlcdn.com||Unclassified||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|sess||adnxs.com||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|SSID||wufoo.com||Saves user states across page requests when completing a web-based survey.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|SSLB||wufoo.com||Saves user states across page requests when completing a web-based survey.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|SSPV||wufoo.com||Saves user states across page requests when completing a web-based survey.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|SSRT||wufoo.com||Saves user states across page requests when completing a web-based survey.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|SSSC||wufoo.com||Saves user states across page requests when completing a web-based survey.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|svid||mediaplex.com||Via a unique ID that is used for semantic content analysis, the user’s navigation on the website is registered and linked to offline data from surveys and similar registrations to display targeted ads.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|TDCPM||adsrvr.org||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|TDID||adsrvr.org||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|TestIfCookieP||smartadserver.com||Identifies new users and generates a unique ID for each user.||13 months||HTTP Cookie|
|u||agkn.com||Collects data on user visits to the website, such as what pages have been accessed. The registered data is used to categorise the user’s interest and demographic profiles in terms of resales for targeted marketing.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|uid||criteo.com||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|uuid||mathtag.com||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as what pages have been loaded. The registered data is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|uuid2||adnxs.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|uuidc||mathtag.com||Collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as what pages have been loaded. The registered data is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|vglnk.Agent.p||disqus.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|vglnk.PartnerRfsh.p||disqus.com||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|__iz_trkr||tracker.izeaexchange.com||Unclassified||30 years||HTTP Cookie|
|avlcnt||dc.arrivalist.com||Unclassified||5 years||HTTP Cookie|
|avlukey||dc.arrivalist.com||Unclassified||5 years||HTTP Cookie|
|AWSALB||app.izea.com||Unclassified||6 days||HTTP Cookie|
|btc||beacon.walmart.com||Unclassified||10 years||HTTP Cookie|
|dp||a3cloud.net||Unclassified||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|etuix||ew3.io||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|google_experiment_mod||rabidofficemonkey.com||Unclassified||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|google_pub_config||rabidofficemonkey.com||Unclassified||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|sd-session-id||live.rezync.com||Unclassified||5 years||HTTP Cookie|
|zync-uuid||rezync.com||Unclassified||10 years||HTTP Cookie|
- Summary of EU Citizens’ Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
- the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- object to processing of your personal data;
- rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 14 below).
- Automated Decision-Making and Profiling
- In the event that We use personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making and those decisions have a legal (or similarly significant effect) on You, You have the right to challenge to such decisions under GDPR, requesting human intervention, expressing their own point of view, and obtaining an explanation of the decision from Us.
- The right described above does not apply in the following circumstances:
- The decision is necessary for the entry into, or performance of, a contract between the You and Us;
- The decision is authorized by law; or
- You have given you explicit consent.
- Where We use your personal data for profiling purposes, the following shall apply:
- Clear information explaining the profiling will be provided, including its significance and the likely consequences;
- Appropriate mathematical or statistical procedures will be used;
- Technical and organizational measures necessary to minimize the risk of errors and to enable such errors to be easily corrected shall be implemented; and
- All personal data processed for profiling purposes shall be secured in order to prevent discriminatory effects arising out of profiling.
- We currently make the following automated decisions:
- We currently profile your personal data for the following purposes:
To display content that may be of interest to you based on your job title, industry, or browsing behavior on Our Sites.
- Contacting Us