The most important thing is to make your social media pages a place where your customers want to be. Here are ten tips to help you do just that!
If you are self-employed or a small business owner, maybe you’ve been dragging your feet on getting your social media profiles up to snuff. It’s not going to get any easier the longer you wait. The time to get started is now!
Check out these ten tips I outline in my recent post on stacyljackson.com. These social media marketing tips explained in the post are:
- Share Great Content
- Make Things Interactive
- Use Your Social Media Links Across Your Sales & Marketing Assets
- Add Social Media Widgets and Buttons to Your Site/Blog
- Get Offline Customers Online to Your Social Media Profiles
- Use QR Codes to Drive Traffic to Social Profile Pages
- Add Social URLs to your Offline Profiles
- Offer Incentives
- Interconnect Your Social Media Profiles
- Crowdsource Content
What tips would you add? Which areas do you struggle most with? Tell me about in the comments, and maybe we can exchange tips and help among our community members.Read More