Hello, my name is Emmett Jackson, and I’m the Vice President of Barketing at Jackson Marketing Services. I’d like to extend a warm welcome <tail wag> to all the readers of RabidOfficeMonkey.com, and a hardy “thank you” <bark> to Stacy Jackson for taking dictation on this important National Dog Day address.
I’m here to encourage all of you entrepreneurs and freelancers to consider adding a canine to your staff. Dogs bring incredible value to the home or small business office space. If I may take a moment of your time, I’d like to extol the virtues and benefits of dogs on your team:
- We are GREAT at herding cats. I hear Stacy speak about cat herding often, and I do all I can to help her in that task. She seems to find it quite onerous. I, on the other paw, find it quite delightful. I’m sure my feline colleague, Ezzie, would beg to disagree.
- We are among the most loyal employees. Neither my co-worker, Peyton, nor I would ever dream of jumping ship – or the fence – to go work for the competition.
- There are no pesky forms to send to the IRS. We are dogs after all.
- We bring a sense of esprit de corps to the operation. Nothing unites a team like a wagging tail, a wet nose, and a warm heart.
- We do double duty. In addition to our cat herding duties, we love to keep the business safe from intruders.
There are plenty of great agencies out there where you can find candidates to fill vacancies in your organization – and your heart. Be sure to check out your local Humane Society or SPCA to find the perfect fit for your business and home.
Dogs – we aren’t just for pulling sleds, herding sheep, and hunting anymore!
Emmett Jackson is a cockapoo working at Jackson Marketing Services in Dunedin, Florida. In his spare time, he loves swimming, chasing the cat, dragging his butt across the carpet, and getting his belly rubbed.