Content marketing is a powerful opportunity for your business. It is a chance to gain a competitive advantage on your industry and alternative suppliers/providers by creating unique, engaging and genuinely helpful content.
However, it is not an easy task and involves a lot of hard work. You definitely need an organised plan for it and writing quality content is only half of the job as your outreach and getting people to actually see what you have produced is equally, if not more important.
Here we have listed 10 tools that will help you improve your Blog and Outreach.
1. Google Analytics: It is one of the best web analytics tools and is absolutely free to use. A website owner can use this tool to track and analyze data, customize reports, review analytics, measure conversion rates, measure the impact of social media and mobile on website traffic and much more. This software will produce a report for your website that includes information about visitors, traffic sources, goals, content, and e-commerce. In terms of improving your blog and outreach, Google Analytics will tell you where your content is lacking, how can you improve it and what topic the visitors are searching more.
2. BuzzSumo: It’s a powerful online tool that is used for content discovery and content performance. It can be used to find popular contents by topic, ideas and blog posts that are already performing well. You can use these topics to create a better-designed content with more data points. It can also be used to find influencers, analyze top content, and also help out with blogger outreach. Most of the top brands, agencies and publishers are using BuzzSumo for the purpose already discussed above. For instance-Kaspersky, Yahoo, Hubspot, Wyatt, etc. You too can try it with 14 days free trial. If you like it, then you can carry on with its monthly or annual plan that you can find here.
3. Traackr: It’s a great influencer marketing tool that manages influencer relationships. It allows the user to discover influencers, nurture relationships between influencer and marketer, and demonstrate the impact of these relationship. Traackr helps you manage, validate, measure and scale influencer marketing programs built on relationships.
4. Kissmetrics: This tool can be used by the clients to track the movements of individual visitors throughout their websites. Kissmetrics offers you a “Timeline View” of visitors activity in a very simple understandable format. It lets you observe how the behavior of visitors changes over time, and lets you see the most typical and recent referrers among other stats. If you are intended to it, you can try its monthly plan including $500 for Growth, $850 for Power Plan and contact for enterprise.
5. Hubspot: It’s a marketing automation tool with an integrated inbound marketing system. It allows you to create personalised landing pages, emails, web pages and more. It helps you plan and execute a content strategy built for the way modern search engines work. The tool makes it easy to discover and ultimately own the topics that matter to you and your customers. It suggests your topics based on relevance, competition, and popularity and then helps you organize them into a bunch of content that define and upraise your influence in search engines. It also helps you track ROI of your content strategy.
6. Curata: It’s not only a content curation tool but is also used for content marketing platform which is designed specifically for B2B marketers. You can this tool for easy finding, organizing and sharing relevant content for your business. You should use this tool if you want to position your brand as an industry thought leader, increase brand visibility, and generate leads. As a content marketing platform, it can drive leads and revenue from content.
7. Grammarly: Content writing can be a challenging task. Because when you write something, you need to take care of various factors like spelling errors, grammatical errors, etc. So to overcome this kind of mistakes, you can use the tool “Grammarly.” It makes sure that your documents, messages, social media posts, blogs, etc. are clear, mistake-free and impactful. It can fix a number of complex grammatical mistakes, including subject-verb agreement, article use, and modifier placement, to name just a few.
8. Seismic: A great sales enablement tool. Your content will find sales representatives itself and personalize itself. It delivers you the right content at the right time. You can make sure all your content is up to date and relevant to create polished presentations and forecasts. You can use it for content sharing to share collateral with sales and relationship managers, with access available on any device. Allows you to share files in multiple formats. There are big names of brands using seismic for their business so I would suggest you should definitely try this.
9. Raven tools: It is SEO and analytics tool. It allows you to quickly find and fix technical SEO problems for your sites. The tool provides ranking data and reports directly from Google Search Console Track and reports on impressions, CTR and much more. It notifies you about the link change and takes screenshots of active links. It also tells you about your competitor’s intelligence and insights. If you want to know the plans it provides, you then have a look here
10. LinkedIn: A social media tool which is a business focused online network. You can share as many contents with LinkedIn providing you very effective content strategy. Here you can connect with a number of professionals, can share links, search for connections by company name, industry and by skills too. You can get better tips on how you can execute a content marketing strategy.
About the Author:
Ant Musker is a content writer at Whoisvisiting.com, while also involved in marketing activities including email, social and SEO – I have various experience in sales and marketing environments, working for startup companies and in the PR industry.